<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Stolen
Offline
Vote
Green fingered
Response
Urge
To do
Reject
Stamina
Talk



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Plagiarism 

I am obviously angry about being plagiarised and it has tarnished my feeling towards writing on my blog, knowing that someone else is using my words and claiming them as theirs. But with all the support and solidarity I have had from other bloggers and readers over the last few days – and the fact that I still get pleasure from blogging – I guess I am not ready to stop writing, yet.

Thank you to all the people who commented or emailed me with advice about how to deal with people stealing my work. Big thanks to Jonathan from Plagiarism Today who has been immensely helpful, and whom I suggest any other bloggers in similar situations, consult: he knows his stuff.

I am in the process of taking action against the offending sites. Fingers crossed, the fuckers disappear off the map – and soon.

designed by one man