<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Kiss
Bond
Politics
Massage
Mail
Film
Imagine
Breathe
Booked
Instinct



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas 

Thoughts of the day:

  1. Wondering why I always leave Christmas shopping to the last minute. (Something about not wanting to buy into such a consumerist nightmare, but still feeling obligated to purchase gifts for others, springs to mind) (it also might have something to do with the fact that I refuse to do anything remotely Christmassy until after my birthday (last week). (Which probably is a bit annoying for my friends who want to meet up for Christmas-drinks and are forced to toast to my good health instead: “But it’s my party - and I’ll cry if I want to...”).
  2. Being thankful that I have managed to avoid a work-related Christmas party this year. This might be because I am not actually an ‘employee’ anymore; but also that I really have no interest in getting drunk and snogging some bloke whom I wouldn’t look at twice when sober. So it’s some relief not to have to participate in stupid drunken shenanigans. (Plus I am shit at karaoke.).
  3. Watching in shock as people buy food like there was a war on; clearing the shelves of goods in a blind Christmas panic. Relax folks: it’s just a fucking two-day holiday for chrissakes.
  4. Dreaming about mince pies - not yet had one this year. Am saving up this delicious, gratifying moment for one orally-orgasmic day. (Which will hopefully include a more satisfying (and real) version of sweet-meat being placed into my mouth as well.).
  5. Thinking of interesting things someone could do with leftover Sellotape, bubble-wrap and scissors: i) Strip me naked. ii) Cut required length of bubble-wrap. iii) Coil bubble-wrap around me (from underarm to shins) (bubbles inward) (obviously). iv) Carefully stick tape around my waist to prevent me wriggling. v) Squeeze tightly. vi) Wait for my squeals of delight as the bubbles pop. vii) Cut hole in bubble-wrap. viii) Fuck me. ix) Unwrap me. x) Fuck me again. (The perfect seasonal present, I think). (For me, anyway.).

Fingers crossed Santa will bring me the gift I want. (Festive ribbon not necessary, but will willingly remove with mouth if tied in an appropriate place).


designed by one man