<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Breathe
Booked
Instinct
Text
Answers
Lads
Technique
Surreal
Dream
Fightback



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Imagine 

Almost forgot: I’ll be appearing on TV this evening in Imagine..., a BBC One documentary.

This week the programme is exploring the Internet and how its creative elements have helped change Western culture; I’m part of a feature about bloggers. I’m no expert on the subject, but hopefully I managed to get across my personal perspective on it all, or, at least, not appear like a twat. It was filmed the day after I appeared on the Sharon Osbourne show – just after the whole media fiasco with my being outed – so I recall I was pretty nervous and talked gibberish some of the time. And I had my period, was drugged up on painkillers, and spent most of my off-screen time swapping tampons and trying to cover up a spot on my face, but that’s by the by…

Anyway, I’d be extremely grateful if someone could possibly record and upload my segment to YouTube and then post the link to it in the comment box here. Thanks in advance, cheers.

Imagine... is screening on BBC One 10:35pm-11.25pm GMT Tuesday 5th December.


UPDATE: With massive thanks to swatfox and thatkeith, you can now see different versions of the clips here and here. Cheers guys.

designed by one man