<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Independent
Timing
Review
Event
Empire State
Reconcile
Possibility II
Hello
Wand
Kiss



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Events 


Popping in very quickly to say I'll be doing a talk at Soho Theatre on Wednesday (a few tickets are still available) and also appearing on a panel discussing feminism alongside Kat Banyard and Tessa Walker after Tuesday evening's performance of Eigengrau at the Bush Theatre (sold out, sorry).

You can also catch me at the London Twestival on Thursday, where I'll be donating some signed books for the winners of the raffle.

Thanks to the lovely folk who turned up to last week's book reading at Sh!; it was a great night. I'll be announcing some further readings – hopefully outside of London – shortly.

designed by one man