<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Info

About Me
Agent

Publicist

Subscribe: RSS for blog RSS for comments

Facebook icon and link Twitter icon and link Flickr icon and link Qik icon and link Dopplr icon and link
MySpace icon and link MyBlogLog icon and link Technorati icon and link Tumblr icon and link Blogger icon and link

friend me on Facebook
follow me on Twitter
view my photos on Flickr
watch my videos on Qik
find me on Dopplr
join my MySpace
check my MyBlogLog
my Technorati profile
view my Tumblr
my Blogger profile
Blog RSS feed
Comments RSS feed

Recent posts

Comedians: a list
Single
Slutwalk
Independent - update
Display
THE GIRL’S GUIDE TO… Men: How To Get Laid When You...
Network
Events
Independent
Timing



Places to shop and visit

My Top 10 Toys - Women
My Top 10 Toys - Men
My Top 10 Toys - Couples
Fleshlight UK
Condoms
Durex's Ora!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sex Appeal 

I've been very busy over the last few months and I'm proud to finally announce what I've been working on: Sex Appeal - a fund raising comedy night taking place in January at London's Bloomsbury Theatre, on behalf of the young people's sexual health charity Brook.

Regular readers will know that I'm an ambassador for Brook, and that I am passionate about the wonderful work that they do. So it gives me great pride and joy to be organising this event for them; with the line-up we have, it looks set to be a superb night. (If you want to attend, get your tickets quickly: we launched the event today and they're selling very fast!)

As well as supporting Brook, I also hope that this event will raise awareness about the state of sex education in UK schools and how certain members of the government seem set on undermining the quality and content of this. In addition, we're currently facing a very real threat to women's access to abortion, and I want to draw attention to this and help prevent further attacks on reproductive rights. I have written about this in today's Guardian and I do hope that by bringing these issues to the fore, we can get people mobilised, and ensure that when the battles come - and they surely will - we will be ready to fight the sex-positive corner.

Bring it on.



designed by one man